You will never want to buy bread again, after trying this easy gluten-free bread recipe. This bread can be prepared in just 5 minutes and is packed with protein, nutrients and healthy grains. It is super moist and so delicious, you must try it!
5 Steps to a Perfect Moist Gluten-Free Bread Loaf
- Just mix all dry ingredients! You can also use other or additional seeds such as sunflower seeds, sesame, or even grains such as quinoa (uncooked).
- Add the wet ingredients and mix everything to a thick batter. Instead of greek yoghurt you can also use normal yoghurt or a combination of both.
- Pour the batter into the baking form and place it into the Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker.
- I use the “bake only” function and set the time for 1 hour and 10 Minutes.
- Once baking cycle complete, let the bread cool down completely before cutting into slices. Store the bread in the refrigerator. I love eating the bread with jam or cheese. Try it and you will love it!